Every website has a story, and your visitors want to hear yours. This space is a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are and what your site has to offer. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want site visitors to know.
If you’re a business, talk about how you started and share your professional journey. Explain your core values, your commitment to customers, and how you stand out from the crowd. Add a photo, gallery, or video for even more engagement.
In order to get things going, we'd like to know
- Names of the team
- Email addresses
- Who needs to be looped in on deliveries
- Who handles data transfers
- What is your transfer service (Signiant, Aspera, etc.)
- Please grant us access to your transfer service, and if applicable, detail a file path for which space you would like delivery uploaded to. By default we will create and upload to a folder titled FROM_BANG
Turnover Material Delivery
- Embeddedd AAF(s) - 48K, 24 bit. 250 frame handles.
(Single if possible, but split up is also fine. Alternatively, split into DX, FX MX)
- EDLs of all audio tracks (DX, FX, MX)
- EDL of V1 (cuts only) with clip names. CMX 3600 or File32 format.
- EDL of ADR layer (any ADR captions - just the TC is fine)
- 1 X DNxHD QT Split track QuickTime (Ch1 Dial, Ch2 MX + FX)
- 1 x HD H264 Split track QuickTime (Ch1 Dial, Ch2 MX + FX)
- Separate Mono or Stereo WAVs of Guide DX, MX and FX